Amber (NRF) :
- Color and Appearance - Brown thick liquid (Resin Like)
- Odor - Deep, Sweet Ambery Balsamic, faintly but persistently herbaceous.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Target Industries - Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Application - It is used extensively in cosmetics, Incenses and Fragrances. Used as fixative to introduce a rich suave sweetness and spicy note with Aroma binder to enhance the strenght of the fragrance. It natural natural undertone, Excellent in Burning , specially recommended for Incense Sticks, And Bakhoor Formulations.
- Blends well with - Oakmoss,Clarysage,Pine, Juniperberry,Opoponax,Lavender Lavandin,Bergamot,Cypress,Vetiver,patchouli,Olibanum