Cassie Sweet Absolute (Acacia Farnesiana):
In the south of France, Acacia farnesiana is cultivated for the perfume industry. The flowers are well known and highly esteemed for the perfume oil they yield. The flowers are globular and golden with a scent of violet and orange blossom. Cassie has both spicy and floral odor and has got delightfully fresh and sweet floral note.
Aroma therapists use it for treating depression, nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions where it’s beautiful, sunny note uplifts the spirits. Cassie absolute is a popular aphrodisiac - undoubtedly due to its beautiful aroma. Recently, due to its high industrial use, it is being cultivated in India as well
- Botanical Name: Acacia Farnesiana
- Color: Light yellow mobile liquid
- Extraction Method: Food Grade Solvent
- Origin: India
- Grade: Premium Cosmetic
- Odor: Extremely warm, Herbaceous and Floral
- Odor Stength: Medium
- Application: Used in high cost perfumes where it lends a very unique
- Blends well with: Bergamot,Mimosa,Frankincense,Violet, Ylang Ylang, Costus
- Usage: Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Main ingredients: Geramiol, Anisic Aldehyde, Methyle Salicilate, Linalool,Farsenol, Benzyl Alcohol.