Champaca Absolute #1 | Michelia Champaca:
Champaca oil is extracted from the flowers of Michelia Champaca. Its seductive and beautiful fragrance produces a celestial atmosphere that soothes, relaxes and strengthens the mind. Champaka is credited with being an effective oil as an antiviral, antispasmodic, stimulant, febrifuge, antiseptic, and as an astringent. It is also used in high class perfumes, where it produces unique, warm, floral, leafy notes- like fine grade of teas.
Champaca Absolute oil benefits and it's Properties:
- Botanical Name - Michelia Champaca
- Color - Light Yellow Brownish to Brownish
- Odor - Sweet Oily-Grassy Topnote delicately sweet, tea like or hay like Fragrance
- Odor Strength - Medium
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic
- Country - India
- Main ingredients - Linalool, Benzyl acetate, Beeta lonone, Phenyl ethyl alcohol
- Extraction Process - Solvent Extraction Food Grade
- Oil Benefits - antiviral, antispasmodic, stimulant, febrifuge, antiseptic, and as an astringent
- Application - Used in certain High Class Perfumes, where it may produce a unique, warm, floral-leafy, note, Cosmetics, Aromatherapy
- Blends well with - Lily of the valley, carnation, rose, violet, sandalwood o il is an excellent fixative for the champaca Fragrance
- Industrial destination - Fine Fragrance, Fine Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Toiletries industries.