Jasmine Oil | Jasminum Sambac Oil:
Jasmine sambac oil is widely used in variety of premium and regular Cosmetics, Skin care, Hair Care and Toiletries application word wide, and we offer good quality Jasmine Oil at best possible prices in bulk or small qty. Jasmine Oil is also processed via Steam Distillation method, so it is also known as Jasmine Essential Oil, its price and quality varies from Jasmine Absolute Oil, that is why industries prefer using Jasmine Absolute more over the Jasmine Essential Oil.
Jasmine Oil benefits and it's Properties:
- Indian Name: Bela Oil
- Botanical Name - Jasminum Sambac
- Color and Appearance - Golden to Reddish brown liquid.
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Odor - Intensely floral, Warm and Rich odor.
- Odor Strength - Medium
- Country Name - India
- Method of Production - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Application - Mainly used in cosmetics, Perfumes, incenses and fragrances, and in Commercial food and beverage products.
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Main ingredients - Benzyl Acetate, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cis-Jasmone.
a) Along with Jasmine bela Oil, we also do the oil production from the other variety of Jasmine Flowers i.e.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Oil (Jasminum Grandiflorum)
- Jasmine Auriculatum Oil (Jasminum Auriculatum)
- b) Certificate of Analysis (COA) of this Oil is available with us, please let us know if you want us to share a copy of the same over email.