Jasmine Oil | Jasmine Auriculatum Oil
Jasmine Auriculatum Oil is also known as Juhi Oil in India. Jasmine Juhi Oil is also processed via steam distillation process and it is known as Jasmine Essential Oil. But, because the price and the quality vary from Jasmine Absolute Oil, the buyer prefer Jasmine Absolute more over the Jasmine Essential Oil.
Jasmine Oil Benefits and it's Properties:
- Indian Name - Jasmine Juhi Oil
- Botanical Name - Jasminum auriculatum
- Color and Appearance - Reddish brown liquid.
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Odor - Intensely floral, Warm and Rich Odor.
- Odor Strength - Medium
- Application - Mainly used in cosmetics, incenses and fragrances and in commercial food and beverage products.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry.
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Benzyl Acetate, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Indole, Cis-Jasmone.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum
- Jasmine Sambac