Jasmine Auriculatum Oil (Jasminum Auriculatum):
The Jasmine Juhi / Auriculatum is one of the rare and unique smelling flower of Jasmine family. It has a beautiful, rich, floral aroma that is soothing & calming and can bring about a restful state to those suffering from emotional trauma.
- Indian Name - Juhi
- Botanical Name - Jasminum Auriculatum
- Color and Appearance - Reddish brown liquid.
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Odor - Intensely floral, Warm and Rich Odor.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country - India
- Application - Mainly used in cosmetics, incenses and fragrances and in commercial food and beverage products.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry.
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Benzyl Acetate, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Indole, Cis-Jasmone.