Mimosa Oil (Mimosa Tenuiflora):
Mimosa has a sweet, delicate, floral odor. The absolute is extracted from the flowers of the Mimosa plants. The absolute oil derived is syrupy, viscous, amber colored or yellowish liquid with a scent similar to that of flower. Our Mimosa Absolute oil is widely used in perfumes & cosmetics products and available at the most reasonable prices with us.
- Botanical Name - Mimosa Tenuiflora
- Color and Appearance - Pale Yellow Color
- Odor - A sweet, woody , floral,powdery
- Odour Strength - Rich Aromatic
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Blends well with - Bergamot, cedarwood , Clary Sage, Geranium , Neroli , Lavander , Mandarine, Violet.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Incense Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Palmic Aldedehyde ,Anisic Acid , Acetic Acid .