Jasmine Oil (Sambac): also known as "Bela" in India
- Botanical Name - Jasminum Sambac
- Color and Appearance - Reddish brown liquid.
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Odor - Intensely floral, Warm and Rich odor.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country Name - India
- Method of Production - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Application - Mainly used in cosmetics, Perfumes, incenses and fragrances, and in Commercial food and beverage products.
- Blends well with - Benzoin,Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa,Patchouli,Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Main ingredients - Benzyl Acetate, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cis-Jasmone.
a) Along with Jasmine bela Oil, we also do the oil production from the other variety of Jasmine Flowers i.e.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Oil (Jasminum Grandiflorum)
- Jasmine Auriculatum Oil (Jasminum Auriculatum)
b) Certificate of Analysis (COA) of this Oil is available with us, please let us know if you want us to share a copy of the same over email.