Tuberose Oil #1 | Polyanthes Tuberosa Oil :
Tuberose is a plant in the agave family Agavaceae. It appears as a rosette of thin leaves up to 45 cm (18 in) long, and puts out a spike of fragrant tubular white flowers in summer. The name is derived from Latin tuberosa, meaning swollen or tuberous in reference to its root system, but it has come to be thought of as derived from "tube + rose"
Tuberose Absolute Oil Uses, Benefits and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Polyanthes Tuberosa
- Color and Appearance - Brownish yellow Liquid
- Odor - Extremely heavy-sweet, powdery, floral honey like
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Application - Tuberose is very popular in high class floral perfumes of heavy and sweet type .A very important constituent of poison type of fragrance.
- Blends well with - Carnation, Gardenia, Jasmine, Neroli, Opoponax, Orris, Peru Balsam, Rose Otto, Ylang Ylang, Violet.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin/Production - India
- Method of Production - Solvent Extraction
- Main ingredients - Methyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Neroli, Geraniol. Linalool , Benzyl Acetate