Rose De Mai Absolute Oil | Rosa Centrifolia:
Aromatherapy Rose de mai Absolute Oil, Rosa Centrifolia, is known best for its sensuous and intense sweet and floral fragrance. Our Rose de mai Absolute is most effective for moisturizing and hydrating the skin, while having a general stimulant and antiseptic action, which is good for all skin types. in certain situation Rose De Mai Essential oil can also be processed via Steam distillation method but it is not much effective way to extract flower oil.
Rose De Mai Oil Properties:
- Botanical Name - Rosa Centrifolia
- Col or and Appearance - Reddish Brown liquid
- Odor - Rich sweet, deep rosy, very tenacious odor
- Odor Strength - Medium
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Country of Origin - India
- Method of Distillation - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Main ingredients - Linaloo l, Citronellol , Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Geraniol,
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Cassie, Jasmine, Mimosa, Orange Flower, Geranium Sandalwood, Patchouli.
- Application - Used very extensively in high priced and medium priced perfumes particularly in floral bases, chypres , oriental bases etc.
- Other Benefits - Moisturizing and hydrating the skin, antiseptic action, cosmetics, perfumery & Aromatherapy
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Indus try, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry