Pink Lotus Oil:
Pink Lotus Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera, has been credited with numerous beneficial properties both physical and spiritual. Additional Innovative Use of the Oil - lotions, massage oils, diffusers, potpourri, scent, air fresheners, body fragrance, perfume oils, aromatherapy products, bath oils, towel scenting, spa's, incense, light rings, laundry, facial steams, hair treatments, and many more...
- Botanical Name - Nelumbo Nucifera
- Color and Appearance - Light Yellowish mobile liquid
- Odor - Sweet Deep Rosy Floral powdery
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Part of Plant Used - Freshly picked Flowers
- Extraction - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Main ingredients - Linalool , Linalyl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal
- Blends well with - Geranium,Frankincense,Benzoin, Neroli, Bergamot,Mimosa, Sandalwood,Oakmoss,Patchouli , Vetiver.Musks
- Application - Excellent for cosmetic applications. Very Good Floralizer for fragrances and very good in burning
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry
a) Along with Pink Lotus Oil, we also do the production of oil from the other variety of Lotus Flower i.e.
- Blue Lotus Oil ( Nymphaea caerulea )
- White Lotus Oil ( Nelumbo Nucifera )
b) Certificate of Analysis (COA) of this Oil is available with us, please let us know if you want us to share a copy of the same over email.