DEI has expertise in manufacturing the best grades of SHAMAMA at a reasonable price point. Our range of shamama is prepared with more than 80 natural spices and herbs. Manufacturing the SHAMAMA is not as easy as its name seems to be, as it involves multiple rounds of steam distillation with utmost care in temperature and the sequence & composition of spices, herbs and fragrance and flavoring component. A small mistake in maintaining the temperature can make the whole lot waste. It takes about 45 to 90 days of processing time to arrive at the fine grades of Shamama. We have our shamama Plant in KANNAUJ (UP-INDIA), which is known for the BEST grade shamama manufacturer globally.
- Product Property - Herbal
- Country of Origin - India
- Color Tone - Brownish
- Production method – Multiple Rounds of Steam Distillation + Proprietary process
- Row material Used - Spices, Herbs & Base Oil
- Used In - Medicines, Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Perfumery and in herbal products
Note: This is not a Food Grade Product