Rose Oil: 2nd Hydro Distilled (Also known as Rose Otto, Rose Damask, Damask Rose)
Rose Essential Oil (Rosa damascena) is known best for its sensuous and intense sweet floral fragrance. We manufacture best quality of rose oil by Hydro distillation method from the fresh petals of the rose flowers. The pure oil ranges in color from various shades of pale yellow to olive yellow, and it congeals to a waxy thickness when cooled in below room temperature. Our Rose Oil is most effective for moisturizing and hydrating the skin, while having a general stimulant and antiseptic action, which is good for all skin types.
Pure Rose otto or Rose Essential Oil is a beautiful 100% natural fragrant essential oil which holds a very special place in the hearts of all who loves aromatherapy and natural perfumery. No other essential oil can match it in terms of fragrance and wealth of therapeutic healing benefits.
- Botanical Ref.- Rosa Damascena
- Plant Part Used - Flower (Fresh Rose Petals)
- Country of Origin - India
- Color Property - Very Light Yellowish
- Odor - Intense sweet and floral odor
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic
- Usage - Fine Cosmetics, Perfumery and Aromatherapy
- Blends Proper with - Geranium, Jasmine, Clove and Palmarosa essential oils & Carrier Oils
- Extraction method - Hydro Distillation
Therapeutic Benefits ---- Fights depression and uplifts mood, protects wounds against septic, clears spasm, fights viral infections and cures sexual disorders, tightens gums, muscles and stops haemorrhage, inhibits Bacterial growth, promotes discharges and secretions, heals scars, purifies blood, opens up obstructed menses, stops haemorrhage, boosts liver health, cures constipation, cures nervous disorders.