- Options for Placing an Order with Us
- Mode of Payment
- Order Tracking
- Freight & Delivery Policy
- Back Orders Policy
- General Shopping Policy
Options for Placing an Order with Us:
- Online Shopping: Our website is well equipped to offer the buyer a great Online Shopping experience with secured mode of payment via PayPal.
- Order via Phone: We are also reachable at +91-9794739616 and +91-512-3314631 to discuss the buyer’s requirement and help the buyer placing the order with us.
- Order via Email: The buyer can also discuss his/her requirement with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and upon agreement; he/she can place the order at the stated mail id, along with the payment confirmation, to get the order processed.
Security Note: Please do not email us your credit card details, instead please indicate the best contact number for us to call you to arrange payment.
Mode of Payment:
The buyer can pay us the order amount, via any one of the mentioned payment options below…
- Bank Transfer (T/T)
- PayPal (only up to 3000 US $/transaction)
Except online shopping, the bank and PayPal details are shared only upon request or along with our manual quotation
After the dispatch of the order, we’ll send the dispatch confirmation mail to the buyer, containing the courier and shipment tracking details, so that the customer can track the shipment online on a real time basis.
Though very rare but if the buyer does not receive any dispatch confirmation mail from us, then we request the buyer to send us a alert for the same at email@example.com , so that our executive can send the dispatch confirmation mail.
Freight & Delivery Policy:
A) Freight and Delivery Policy- INTERNATIONAL
- We have signed up with FedEx and DHL to take care of our International logistics via Air Mode of transportation.
- Freight charges are not included in our Price List.
- Since we do not operate our Shipping Department as separate profit Center, so in all cases, we pass on, our Best Discounted Shipping Rates (via FedEx and DHL) to our customers, so as to make our products available to them economically.
- Freight charge will be added on top of the order value. Prior to doing so, we will advise the buyer on the applicable freight charge. Freight charges are calculated subject to the method of transportation (Air/Sea), destination, weight and/or cubic size of the package(s).
- Orders are prioritized according to the time & date, we receive them. We usually operate at 4-6 business days processing time (from receipt of the payment). However, during peak times this may be longer but since Export Orders require special attention, so we always put our best and aim to make your product(s) available at your place as soon as possible .We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from our Indian Warehouse. We do not have any distributor, we only ship from India. In cases of shipping arrangements other than standard ground service, including expedited shipments, all additional charges for customs and/or brokerage etc will be the responsibility of the customer.
B) Freight and Delivery Policy- INDIA
- Standard Indian transportation/ By post is our preferred freight carrier.
- Express Post or Courier Services are available on request.
- Freight charges are not included in our Price List.
- Freight charge will be added on top of the order value. Prior to doing so we will advise you on the applicable freight charge. Freight charges are calculated subject to the method of transport, destination, weight and/or cubic size of your package(s).
- Orders are prioritized according to the time & date we receive them. We usually operate at 1-3 business days processing time (from receipt of your payment). However, during peak times this may be longer but we always strive to make your product(s) available at your place as soon as possible .We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- Please allow standard Indian Postal Parcel delivery time from Kanpur (UP) to your area. Delivery time will vary subject to your location, order size and selected method of transport. Please check parcel delivery timeframes to your area with your local Post Office.
- In rural and regional areas of India, delivery to final destinations may take several business days (Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays).
- If your parcel does not arrive within the expected time frame then please check if it has been held at your local Post Office, or alert us so that we can track your delivery.
Back Orders Policy:
Though very rare but in case we are unable to complete your order due to stock shortage, you will be contacted within 2-3 working days of placing your order to make alternate arrangements.
Depending upon the estimated time of wait, the buyer may choose to either back order the item (being out of stock) or place the order later.
If the buyer selects to place the item on back order, then when that item arrives back in stock, we will contact you prior to dispatching the goods to take the buyer’s confirmation.
General Shopping Policy:
- DBR Exports India takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur once the goods leave our premises. We must be notified in case of the additional insurance is required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
• Customers using their own shipping account
• Customers using their own courier
• Customers arranging for a third party logistics to facilitate shipping.
- Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER to be signed. This ensures that we aren't held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control. Similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
- Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment. For more information, please contact us at +91-9794739616, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
- Due to market fluctuations, we reserve all rights to make any changes in product prices and any policy without any notice.
- We now ship world wide