Mandarine Oil | Citrus Reticulata:
- Botanical Name - Citrus Reticulata
- Color and Appearance - Pale Yellow Color
- Odor - Peculiar Orangish Fresh and Yet in the sense dry, with rich and lasting sweet undertone.
- Odour Strength - Rich Aromatic
- Country of Origin - India
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Cinnamon,Clary sage, Coriander,Ginger, Geranium, Juniper,Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, etc
- Main ingredients - Limonene, gamma Terpinene,Ocimene
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Incense Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Application - Mandarine finds use among the other citrus oils in all types Of colognes,chypres, fougeres, fresh fragrances,topnotes, Aldehydic citrus bases, etc. It lends body and pleasant twists to citrus accords.
You may also like