Ginger Lily Oil | Hedychium Coronarium :
Hedychium coronarium (white garland-lily or white ginger lily) is a perennial flowering plant in the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family, native to the Eastern Himalayas region of India (Sikkim and Tripura).
The flowers of Hedychium coronarium are large and fragrant on tropical-appearing plants which like hot and humid summers and consistently moist soils. It refers to the fragrant white blooms.
It is not so available but highly regarded for its Aromatic Qualities in Perfumery Industry Industry.
Ginger Lily Absolute Oil benefits and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Hedychium Coronarium
- Color and Appearance - Pale Yellow mobile liquid.
- Odor - Floral with Warm, Woody, Spicy aroma
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Application - In perfumery often wanted in heavy oriental bases and in floral fragrances.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry, Incense Industry.
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Citronellol, Linalool, Phenyl Ethyl Acetate, Cinnamic aldehyde.