Jasmine Sambac Absolute Oil | Jasminum Sambac:
The reddish brown liquid of Jasmine absolute is derived through solvent extraction of flowers of Jasminum sambac. It has a beguiling-floral, sensuous and relaxing fragrance slightly different than jasmine grandiflorum. Jasmine Sambac Absolute oil is excellent to be used in a diffuser, in natural perfumes, body oils or in a sensuous aroma bath oil.
Properties and Benefits of Natural Jasmine Oil:
- Botanical Name - Jasminum Sambac
- Color and Appearance - Brown with golden tinge
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Odor - Intensely floral, sweet sensual and lingering
- Odor Strength - Medium
- Method of Production - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Country - India
- Application - Mainly used in cosmetics, luxury incenses and fragrances as a floralizer and aromatherapy
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Main ingredients - Benzyl Acetate, Linalool, ,Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol ,Indole
a) Along with Jasmine Sambac Oil, we also do the production of oils from the other variety of Jasmine Flowers i.e.
b) Certificate of Analysis (COA) of this Oil is available with us, please let us know if you want us to share a copy of the same over email.
Buy Jasmine Sambac Absolute Oil From DBR Exports India
DBR Exports India is one of the most trusted suppliers of essential oils and absolutes of excellent quality across the globe.
If you are looking for Jasmine Sambac Absolute Oil in any part of the world, in any desired quantity at a reasonable price, contact DBR Exports India. Rest assured that our Jasminum Sambac Absolute is of top quality and can be used in several therapeutic and industrial applications.
1- Is Jasmine Sambac oil safe for the skin?
Yes, Jasmine Sambac Oil is safe for the skin when used in an appropriate quantity and mixed with a suitable carrier oil. Nonetheless, it is best to do a patch test before using the oil on larger parts of the skin.