DEI has expertise in manufacturing the best grades of Hina and SHAMAMA at a reasonable price point. Our range of Hina is prepared with more than 70 natural spices and herbs. Manufacturing the hina is not as easy as its name seems to be, as it involves multiple rounds of steam distillation with utmost care in temperature and the sequence & composition of spices, herbs and fragrance and flavoring component. A small mistake in maintaining the temperature can make the whole lot waste. It takes about 40 to 50 days of processing time to arrive at the fine grades of Hina. We have our Hina & shamama Plant in KANNAUJ (UP-INDIA), which is known for the BEST grade shamama & Hina manufacturer globally.
- Product Property - Herbal
- Country of Origin - India
- Color Tone - Brownish
- Production method – Multiple Rounds of Steam Distillation + Proprietary process
- Row material Used - Spices, Herbs & Base Oil
- Used In - Medicines, Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Perfumery and in herbal products
Note: This is not a Food Grade Product