Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Oil (Regular):
Black pepper essential oil is extracted from dried, fully grown yet unripe fruit of the pepper plant - a perennial woody vine with heart shaped leaves and small white flowers. The oil is highly beneficial when used in massage to ease aching muscles and encourage suppleness after strenuous exercise.
- Botanical Refeance - Piper Nigrum
- Color and Appearance - Light Yellowish mobile liquid
- Odor - Spicy, warm, Peppercorn aroma
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Plant Family - Piperaceae
- Country of Origin - India
- Plant Part used - Fruit
- Main ingredients - Linalool , Limonene, Caryophllene , Terpineol
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Mixes Proper with - Rosemary, Marjoram, Thyme, Pine, Fir Needle Balsam, Lavender, Lemon, Geranium, Frankincense ,Clarysage , Bergamot ,Clove, Sandalwood, Grapefruit , Lemon and other Spice Oils.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry