German Chamomile Essential Oil:German chamomile oil also known as chamomile oil is derived from the species of chamomile that is very aromatic which yields chamomile essential oil of blue/greenish blue collar oil that is why it is also known as Blue chamomile oil. It also has a slightly bitter taste which is reminiscent of the taste of apples. The herb is also very well known to the majority of herbal tea drinkers around the world as it is a common prescription. What is less well known, are the various medicinal uses to which the herb can be put to in the treatment of different disorders and conditions. The oil has excellent calming properties and are effective for irritation and impatience.
- Botanical Name - Matricaria Recutita
- Plant Family - Composiatae
- Plant Part Used - Flower Head
- Odour Strength - Medium to Strong
- Color - Bluish Green Liquid
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Country - India
- Aromatic Tone - Sweet, straw-like, Herbalish Woody note
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic
- Blending well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Geranium, Grape fruit, Jasmine, Labdanum, Lemon, Lavender,Oakmoss,Rose Otto.
- Usage - Burners, Vaporizers,Creams, Lotions, Blended Massage Oil, Mouthfreshners and more.
- Further Application - Used in very small percentages in high-class perfumes to Introduce a warm, rich undertone which last through all stages of evaporation.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
You may also like