Frankincense Oil | Boswellia Serrata:
Frankincense oil has been sought after on the Arabian Peninsula and in North Africa for more than 5000 years and has history as rich as the men and woman who used it. It also has a mention in the Bible.Frankincense is also known as olibanum and is an aromatic resin (dried sap) obtained from trees of the genus Boswellia.The famed frankincense oil is used in many cosmetics and pharmaceutical products.
- Botanical Name - Boswellia Serrata
- Color and Appearance - Reddish Pale Yellow Liquid
- Odor - Fresh,woody,balsamic slightly spicy
- Odour Strength - Rich Aromatic
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Country - India
- Blends well with - Grapefruit, Lemon, Neroli, Bergamot, Lavender, Geranium, Sandalwood etc
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry & Cosmetics
- Main ingredients - Limonene, Alpha Pinene,Borneol,Farnesol,Resinoid Olibanum
- Application - It gives delightful effects in citrus cologne where it modifies the Sweetness of bergamot and orange oils, its an important Ingredient in many oriental bases,ambres “powder” type Perfumes, citrus colognes, spice blends, violet perfumes mens Fragrance etc.