Res. Benzoin Sumatra (Styrax Benzoin ):
Styrax Benzoin in resinoid form, inherits sweet, warmish, rich, vanilla like aroma with resinous undertones. It is derived from the resin of the Styrax Benzoin tree. Styrax Benzoin Resin has traditionally been used in incense applications widely which still continew along with its application in Fine Fragrances as Fixative, Cosmetics and aromatherapy Industry.
- Botanical Name: Styrax Benzoin
- Aromatic Description: Rich, warm, Balsamic, slightly woody, creamy, vanilla like odor
- Plant Part Used: Gum / Resin (Smatra)
- Color: Golden Brown
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted
- Country of Production: India
- Grade: Therapeutic
- Consistency: Viscous Liquid (like Honey)
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Strength of Aroma: Light-Medium
- Usage: Widely used in Fine Fragrances as Fixative, Incense, Cosmetics and Aromatherapy Industry.