Amber (NRF) :
- Color and Appearance - Brown thick liquid (Resin Like)
- Odor - Deep, Sweet Ambery Balsamic, faintly but persistently herbaceous.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Target Industries - Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Application - It is used extensively in cosmetics, Incenses and Fragrances. Used as fixative to introduce a rich suave sweetness and spicy note with Aroma binder to enhance the strenght of the fragrance. It natural natural undertone, Excellent in Burning , specially recommended for Incense Sticks, And Bakhoor Formulations.
- Blends well with - Oakmoss,Clarysage,Pine, Juniperberry,Opoponax,Lavender Lavandin,Bergamot,Cypress,Vetiver,patchouli,Olibanum
We used this product in many of our perfumery formulations, and found great results... This is little viscous liquid which works as fixative and also has its own earthy and Devine aroma, which works very power full for incense aroma compound and its base material.
This is great quality product for aroma formulation to give strength and longevity to it. We used this in many of our perfumery formation and it always delivered great results...
It's unmatched product for your classic aroma formulation to work as fixative. This one is smooth aromatic note that gives great foundation to your formulations.... We have been buying it for few years from DBR, its has never disappointed, consistent quality at reasonable price point
Professional approach and good service. I highly recommend cooperation.