Angelica Root Oil | Angelica Archangelica :
Angelica Root Oil has a rich earthy, green herbaceous aroma with peppery top notes and clean spicy, woody Bottom notes. Although it has a very fine, delicate aroma, it is extremely tenacious – a little goes a long way. Angelica Root is noted for its remarkable depth, persistence and diffusiveness and for one of its important constituents – cyclopentadecanolide, a musk-like lactone1, making it highly valued for use in natural perfumery.
The rhizome and roots of Angelica archangelica contain volatile oil, mono and sesquiterpenes, and a number of coumarins including angelicin and bergapten. Please be aware that Angelica Root is highly phototoxic – it should not be used topically before sun exposure.
Benefits of Angelica Root Oil and Its Properties:
- Botanical Name - Angelica archangelica
- Aromatic Note - Rich earthy, green herbaceous aroma
- Plant Part Used - Root
- Colour Property – Clear light Greenish Yellow liquid
- Grade –Therapeutic
- Country -India
- Production Method - Steam Distillation
- Blanding Property – Cedarwood, Juniper berry, Cypress, Lavender, Bergamot, Clary Sage and Geranium
- Application – Perfumery, Aromatherapy and other Aromatic application