Carrot Seed Oil (Daucus Carota):
Carrot seed oil is considered one of the most effective rejuvenating oils used in skincare. Its high carotol content provides healing properties that make it great for wounds and skin infections. In fact, this oil is found in many formulas which are aimed at treating common skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, weeping sores, ulcers, and boils.
- Botanical Name - Daucus Carota
- Plant Family - Umberlliferae
- Part Used - Seed
- Country - India
- Fragrance Note - Slightly sweet, dry and earthy aroma.
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Blending well with - Bergamot, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Melissa, Neroli, Orange, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Verbena, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Geranium and Palmarosa.
- Application - Burners, Vaporizers,Creams, Lotions, Blended Massage Oil and more.