Cedarwood Essential Oil | Cedrus Deodara:Cedarwood oil benefits have been known to mankind since ancient times, and it was employed for relieving several health conditions and to preserve bodies. Today, it is regarded as an important essential oil, which can be used as a sedative, expectorant and antiseptic. Find out more about cedarwood oil benefit.
- Botanical Name - Cedrus Deodara
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Blending Nature - Bergamot, Benzoin, Cypress, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Juniper, Jasmine, Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Rose, Neroli and Rosemary.
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Country - India
- Usage - Cosmetics, Perfumery, Aroamtherapy & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Health Benefits - Helps cure seborrhoea, heals wounds, fights spasm, tones up health, cause contractions in gums, muscles, tissues, skin and blood vessels, promotes urination and removal of toxins, water, salt and fat from body, promotes menstruations, cures coughs and cold, kills insects, sedates inflammations and nervous disturbances, inhibitis fungal growth and infections.
- Caution - it may produce irritations on skin if used in high concentrations. Pregnant ladies should avoid its use.