Frangipani Absolute Oil | Plumeria Alba:
Frangipani has a heavy, sweet, floral-green aroma, with a soft spicy background. The golden yellow liquid is sweet as honey and has long-lasting and soothing effect on the skin. Our Frangipani Absolute is often used in cosmetics and perfumery products by many reputed global brands.
- Botanical Reference - Plumeria Alba
- Color and Appearance - Brownish yellow liquid
- Plant Part Used - Flower
- Odor - Heavy, Sweet, Floral- green
- Odor Strength - Medium
- Main ingredients - Nerolidol , PEA, Linalyl Acetate ...
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Method of Distillation - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Country of Origin - India
- Used As - Cosmetics, fine perfumery & Incense
- Blends well with - Cinnamon, Clove Bud, Geranium, Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
Benefits of Frangipani Absolute:
Here are some of important areas where frangipani absolute has contributed much like Aromatherapy, Skincare, Perfumery, Meditation and Spiritual Practices.
Frangipani Absolute Uses:
Frangipani Absolute is widely used by these industry globally Fine Fragrance Industry, Cosmetics and Skincare, Aromatherapy and Spa, Candles and Home Fragrances.