Gardenia Essential Oil | Gardenia Grandiflora:
Gardenia also known as Gardenia radicans, G grandiflora, G florida, G augusta, Gardinia, Cape Jasmine, Cape Jessamine, and Common Gardenia. The oil is primarily used in high class and quality floral oriented perfumes.
Use of Gardenia Oil and It's Properties:
- Botanical Referance - Gardenia Grandiflora
- Color and Appearance - Light yellow liquid
- Odor - Fresh green floral odor with sweet undertone
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Application - In perfumery for its intense and rich floral effect,and its peculiar,sweet green note.
- Blends well with - Cinnamon, Clove Bud, Lemon, Lime, Jasmine, Tuberose Rose Otto, Ylang Ylang.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Benzyl Acetate, Strallyl Acetate, PEA ,Terpineol