German Chamomile Essential Oil:German chamomile oil also known as chamomile oil is derived from the species of chamomile that is very aromatic which yields chamomile essential oil of blue/greenish blue collar oil that is why it is also known as Blue chamomile oil. It also has a slightly bitter taste which is reminiscent of the taste of apples. The herb is also very well known to the majority of herbal tea drinkers around the world as it is a common prescription. What is less well known, are the various medicinal uses to which the herb can be put to in the treatment of different disorders and conditions. The oil has excellent calming properties and are effective for irritation and impatience.
- Botanical Name - Matricaria Recutita
- Plant Family - Composiatae
- Plant Part Used - Flower Head
- Odour Strength - Medium to Strong
- Color - Bluish Green Liquid
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Country - India
- Aromatic Tone - Sweet, straw-like, Herbalish Woody note
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic
- Blending well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Geranium, Grape fruit, Jasmine, Labdanum, Lemon, Lavender,Oakmoss,Rose Otto.
- Usage - Burners, Vaporizers,Creams, Lotions, Blended Massage Oil, Mouthfreshners and more.
- Further Application - Used in very small percentages in high-class perfumes to Introduce a warm, rich undertone which last through all stages of evaporation.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
German Blue Chamomile Essential Oil
Blue Chamomile Essential Oil is extracted from the flowers of the German Chamomile plant (Matricaria Recutita) and has a distinct bluish-green color and a sweet, herbaceous, scent with a woody note.
Chamomile German Essential Oil is known for its potent anti-inflammatory, and pain-relieving properties, making it a popular remedy to cure a variety of health concerns, including muscle and joint pain, nausea, indigestion, skin rashes, eczema, wound healing, etc.
Also, German Blue Chamomile Essential Oil is preferred in aromatherapy and perfumery as it can effectively help reduce anxiety, and stress, and foster relaxation, self-awareness, and overall well-being. Due to its powerful therapeutic properties, the oil is also used in several organic skin and hair care products, bath salts, and massage oils.
You can shop for the German Chamomile Essential Oil of top quality, extracted using a safe and effective steam distillation process at DBR Exports India. Depending on your need, DBR Exports India can supply the oil in any desired quantity at the best possible price in any part of the world.
What is blue chamomile used for?
Blue Chamomile Oil has been used for centuries across the globe owing to its excellent aromatic and therapeutic properties. Due to its potent anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, the oil is used in various therapeutic products to treat skin irritations, rashes, nausea, digestive issues, indigestion, muscle, and joint pain, etc.
Also, the oil is popularly used in aromatherapy and perfumery as it is believed to alleviate stress, tension, and anxiety and promote relaxation and overall wellness.
Why is blue chamomile expensive?
Blue Chamomile Oil is expensive for various reasons. Firstly, a large quantity of Chamomile flowers is needed to produce a small quantity of essential oil. Secondly, Chamomile flowers are very delicate and need to be hand-harvested at specific times during their growth cycle to ensure the best quality of the oil.
I have been making purchases for some time now and all my oils from dbrexports have been excellent, l just need more time to use them and learn to work with them .