Honeysuckle Absolute Oil | Lonicera Caprifolium:Honeysuckle Oil is an exquisite and aromatic Absolute oil extracted from the delicate blossoms of the honeysuckle. With its captivating fragrance and a myriad of benefits, this oil is a must-have addition to your collection of your wellness and beauty products.
- Botanical Name: Lonicera Caprifolium
- Color and Appearance: Morbid Yellow
- Odor: Intensely sweet , fatty floral.
- Odor Strength: Medium
- Grade: Premium Cosmetic
- Application: Floral fragrance is frequently used for perfumes. Used as a Base for middle note .Can also be used as fragrance.
- Blends well with: Rose, Enhances rose and gives it a twist Also useful for Jasmine.
- Target Industry: Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry , Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin: India
- Main ingredients: Linalool, Geraniol, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol.
Industrial Uses of Honeysuckle Absolute:
Perfumery: Itl is a prized ingredient in the perfumery industry, renowned for its captivating and floral fragrance. Its sweet and delicate scent adds a unique touch to perfumes, colognes, and other scented products.
Cosmetics and Skincare: It finds its place in the formulation of various cosmetic and skincare products. It is used in creams, lotions, soaps, and serums for its skin-soothing and rejuvenating properties.
Aromatherapy Products: The enchanting aroma of honeysuckle oil makes it a popular choice for aromatherapy products like diffuser blends, massage oils, and candles. Its relaxing scent helps create a tranquil and harmonious environment.
FAQs on Honeysuckle Absolute:
Q: How should I use honeysuckle oil in aromatherapy?
A: Add a few drops to a diffuser, or dilute it in a carrier oil for a calming massage experience.
Q: Can honeysuckle oil be used directly on the skin?
A: It is generally recommended to dilute honeysuckle oil in a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil, before applying it to the skin to avoid any potential skin irritation.
Q: Does honeysuckle oil have any contraindications?
A: Honeysuckle oil is considered safe for most individuals when used as directed. However, it is always advisable to perform a patch test before using it topically and consult a healthcare professional if you have any specific concerns or medical conditions.