Lemon Oil Cold Press | Citrus Limonum :
Experience the pure and refreshing scent of cold-pressed lemon oil. Extracted from fresh lemon rind using a gentle cold-press method, this natural essential oil is packed with powerful benefits and uses in a variety of industries.
Pure cold-pressed lemon oil is a valuable ingredient in a range of industries, from food and beverage to personal care and aromatherapy. Its natural properties make it a safer and more eco-friendly alternative to synthetic chemicals.
Properties of Lemon Oil:
- Botanical Name - Citrus Limonum Linn
- Odor - Fresh and sweet odor,truly reminiscent of the ripe peel.
- Color and Appearance - Pale yellow to yellow thin mobile liquid
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Raw Material - Peel
- Certification - MSDS, COA
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Country - ITALY
- Main ingredients - Citral , Limonene , Gamma Terpinene.
- Extraction Process - Cold Expression
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Ecualptus, Frankincense,Geranium, Labdanum, Mandarine,Neroli, Oakmoss, Patchoul, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Vetiver. .
- Usage - Used in perfumes and flavors for its refreshing, sweet-fruity note It is one of the more important ingredients in the old fashioned. Citrus- type of colognes, in “Eau de Verveine” and other toilet Waters, lotion, aerosol, sorays etc. It finds general application as a freshener and top note ingredient in countless perfumes.
Q: What is cold-pressed lemon oil?
Ans: Cold-pressed lemon oil is a natural essential oil extracted from fresh lemon rind using a gentle cold-press method. This method preserves the natural qualities and benefits of the lemon oil, making it a valuable ingredient in a variety of industries.
Q: What are the benefits of cold-pressed lemon oil?
Ans: Lemon essential oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it a popular ingredient in natural cleaning solutions. It is also used in skincare and hair care products for its natural cleansing and clarifying properties. Additionally, its fresh and citrusy scent makes it a popular ingredient in aromatherapy for its uplifting and invigorating properties.
Q: How is Pure lemon oil used?
Ans: Cold-pressed lemon oil is used in a variety of industries, from food and beverage to personal care and aromatherapy. It can be used as a natural flavoring agent in baked goods, candies, and beverages, as well as in natural cleaning solutions. It is also a popular ingredient in skincare and hair care products, and is used in aromatherapy for its uplifting and invigorating properties.
Q: Is cold-pressed lemon oil safe to use?
Ans: Yes, cold-pressed lemon oil is generally safe to use when used in appropriate amounts. However, it is important to always follow recommended usage guidelines and dilute the oil properly before use. As with any essential oil, it is also important to do a patch test on a small area of skin before using it topically to ensure that you are not allergic or sensitive to the oil.
It is important to use the oil in recommended amounts and to consult with a healthcare professional before ingesting lemon oil.