Lemon (Citrus Limonum Linn) Oil (Cold Press):
Lemon essential oil (citrus limon) comes from the lemon tree, a small evergreen tree with glossy leaves, fragrant white flowers, and yellow fruit that is produced all year. The essential oil can be diluted and applied directly to the skin or diffused into the air and inhaled. It is a common ingredient in various skin and aromatherapy products.
It has long been used as a home remedy to clear the skin, to soothe anxiety, and to stimulate the mind. More recently, small medical studies have investigated the validity of these claims and discovered that lemon oil does offer several health benefits.
Lemon oil poses many therapeutic benefits such as Anti-infectious, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, calmative, cicatrizing, circulatory, depurative, digestive, diuretic, hemostatic, stimulant, tonic, vermifuge The main constituents of Lemon Oil are: Limonene, α-Pinene, Camphene, β-Pinene, Sabinene, Myrcene, α-Terpinene, Linalool, β -bisabolene, trans-α-Bergamotene, Nerol, and Neral.
• Both the Lemon fruit and the essential oil have been used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years to treat a vast range of health issues.
• Lemon Oil possibly has the most powerful anti-microbial activity of all the essential oils.
• Lemon Essential Oil is known to be invigorating, cleansing, and purifying.
• Lemon Oil can boost energy and metabolism, enhance moods, and disinfect skin and surfaces.
- Botanical Name - Citrus Limonum Linn
- Odor - Fresh and sweet odor,truly reminiscent of the ripe peel.
- Color and Appearance - Pale yellow to yellow thin mobile liquid
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Raw Material - Peel
- Certification - MSDS, COA
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Country - ITALY
- Main ingredients - Citral , Limonene , Gamma Terpinene.
- Extraction Process - Cold Expression
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Ecualptus, Frankincense,Geranium, Labdanum, Mandarine,Neroli, Oakmoss, Patchoul, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Vetiver. .
- Usage - Used in perfumes and flavors for its refreshing, sweet-fruity note It is one of the more important ingredients in the old fashioned. Citrus- type of colognes, in “Eau de Verveine” and other toilet Waters, lotion, aerosol, sorays etc. It finds general application as a freshener and top note ingredient in countless perfumes.