Nagarmotha (Cyperus Scariosus) Oil (Cypriol):
Nagarmotha Oil has great opportunities for ORIENTAL PERFUMERY and India is the country where Nagarmotha herb is found as wild weed. In aromatherapy it allows decongestive properties. Oil of nagarmotha is widely used in manufacturing of perfumery compounds, soaps, cosmetics and incense sticks
Aromatic Benefilts - Rich with AROMATIC properties like sandalwood oil which can be well utilised by Cosmetics, Perfumery and Aromatherapy industries.
- Botanical Name - Cyperus Scariosus
- Fragrance Note - Woody, earthy and quite lingering and got huge aromatic properties.
- Plant Part Used - Root
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Extraction method - Steam Distillation
- Health Benefits - Helpful with bronco-pulmonary congestion and nervine tonic, promoter of uterine contractions, an excellent binder of stool.