- Botanical Name - Narcissus Poeticus
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Color and Appearance - Yellow mobile liquid
- Odor - Foliage green cresol, very sweet, herbaceous, floral undertone.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Geraniol, Rhodinol
- Application - Narcissus is used almost exclusively in high class perfumes also in cosmetics, incenses and fragrances.
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry.