Nutmeg Oil | Myristica Fragrans Oil:
Nutmeg Essential Oil has been used for centuries as a remedy for kidney and digestive problems. Extracted via steam distillation of the kernel seed, this oil is made up of chemical component of monoterpenes hydrocarbons and has a warm, spicy & sharp aroma. It is used for the treatment of arthritis, gout, rheumatism, poor circulation, indigestion, constipation, flatulence, nausea, nervous fatigue and anxiety.
Nutmeg Essential Oil Benefits, Uses and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Myristica Fragrans
- Family - Myrtaceae
- Country of Origin - India
- Extraction - Steam Distillation
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Aroma - Warm, Sweet Camphorous like top note
- Blending - Basil, Roman chamomile, Rose, Geranium, Frankincense, Lavender and Ylang-Ylang, Coriander, Fennel, Galbanum, Juniperberry, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Myrtle, Orange, Pine, Peppermint and Rosemary
- Application - Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Expectorant, Decongestant, Tonic, Litholytic, Immuno-stimulant, Antiseptic etc.