Oakmoss Res. :
Oakmoss resinoid is in Absolute Oil form, is highly valued as a fixative agent in the perfumery Industry and for its ability to anchor more volative fragrance notes.Our Oakmoss absolute oil is most versatile and are used in almost all perfume types/formulation. Our Oakmoss Absolute oil is solvent extracted from a light green lichen found growing primarily on oak trees, and sometimes on other species.
- Botanical Name - Evernia Furfuracea
- Color and Appearance - Dark green brown viscous mass
- Odor - Pleasant woody forest like.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Application - Oakmoss is used extensively in perfumery. It is Most important natural fixative and odorant.
- Blends well with - Rose,Lavandin,Orchid, Rosemary,Geranium,Cedarwood, Clove, Nutmeg.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , Incense Industry
- Country of Origin - India