Olibanum Absolute Oil | Boswellia serrata :
Olibanum Oil, botanical name Boswellia serrate has a Fresh, terpenic woody, balsamic slightly spicy Aroma. Olibanum Absolute Oil is extracted from the gum or resin from Olibanum trees. It is widely used in Fragrance, Flavour, Pharmaceutical, Food and Cosmetic Industry.
Olibanum Oil Uses and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Boswellia serrata
- Method of Production - Solvent Extraction
- Color and Appearance - Yellowish Thick Resinous Gummy
- Odor - Fresh, terpenic woody, balsamic slightly spicy.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Application - It gives delightful effects in citrus cologne where it modifies the Sweetness of bergamot and orange oils, its an important Ingredient in many oriental bases, ambers “powder” type Perfumes, citrus colognes, spice blends, violet perfumes men’s Fragrance etc. Also a very important in the reconstitution of Essential oils.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance, Flavour, Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetic Industry.
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Alpha Thujene, Alpha Pinene , Sabinene, Delta 3 carene , Limonene.