Opoponax Oil (Commiphora Erythraea):
- Botanical Name - Commiphora Erythraea
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Color and Appearance - Brown viscous liquid
- Odor - Intensely sweet, balsamic, spicy, warm yet fresh.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Application - Opoponax Special is used in perfumes and Incense, cosmetics etc
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry,Cosmetic Industry.
You may also like