Orange Essential Oil | Citrus Sinensis:Sweet Orange is derived from an evergreen tree. It Is smaller than the bitter orange tree, and less hardy with fewer or no spines. The fruit itself has a sweet pulp with no bitter membrane. The increased concentration makes the essential oil fragrance much stronger.
- Botanical Referance - Citrus Sinensis
- Plant Family - Rutaceae
- Fragrance - Orange Rich and Sweet
- Plant Part - Fruit Peels
- Country - Brazil
- Production method - Cold Expression
- Mixes Proper with - Citrus Oils, Neroli, Orange Flower
- Used As - Astringent, Soothing Agent, Skin Conditioner.