Spike Lavender Oil:
- Botanical Name - Lavandula Latifolia
- Color and Appearance - Water white thin mobile liquid
- Odor - Camphoraceous fresh and herbaceous odor some what woody undertone.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country - India
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Application - Spike Lavender was one of the most popular soap perfu me material. It has power, good stability, radiation and a generally popular freshness.
- Blends well with - Rosemary, Sage, Lavandin, Eucalyptus, Lavender,Clove, Bois De Rose, Petitgrain etc.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry Country of Origin India
- Main ingredients - Linalool, Cineole, Camphor, Terpinen-4-ol, Limonene.
You may also like