Jatamansi oil is one of the most effective essential oils for supporting a calm mind and balanced body. Those who suffer from worry or other overly active and mental habits will benefit immensely from regular use of this special oil. Jatamansi is calming and grounding and is highly revered for its ability to support deep sleep and to help one work through and release subconscious trauma. Spikenard oil is similar in quality to valerian, but more preferred because it is less dulling in its effects and possesses a sweeter and more pleasant fragrance.
From ages its been used in Cosmetics, Perfumery, Aromatherapy and medicines for its various Aromatic and medicinal properties.
- Botanical Name - Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Color and Appearance – Brownish
- Grade- Therapeutic
- Fragrance: Sweet, Herbal, earthy balsamic note
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Application - It is used extensively in cosmetics, perfumery, medicine etc
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood,Clove Bud, Cypress, Geranium,Lemon,Grapefruit, Juniper, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rosemary etc
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry and medicine
- Country of Origin – Nepal
- Method of Production- Steam Distillation