Sugandha Kokila Oil (Cinnamomum Glaucescens):
Sugandha Kokila essential oil consists primarily of methyl cinnamate and 1,8 cineole; a beneficial germicidal with antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties well suited for massage oil blends targeting arthritic and rheumatic conditions. Its analgesic effects are also beneficial in sports related massage for reducing pain and inflammation in the muscles and joints while increasing circulation.
Aromatically this oil combines nicely with Lavender and Juniper Berry, Balsam of Peru with its sweet vanilla like notes for an exotic sensual masculine perfume blend. The oils also Blends well with Clary Sage, Clove bud, Cypress, Frankincense, Juniper Berr, Lavender Oil, Neroli Oil.
Due to being rich in Aromatic and Therapeutic values, the oil is widely used in creating fragrance compounds, incense, cosmetics, home fragrance, bath and body products, artisan crafted natural soaps and aromatherapy products.
- Botanical Name - Cinnamomum Glaucescens
- Color and Appearance – Light Yellowish to Pale Yellow Liquid
- Odor - Exotic and Sensual, Spicy, Sweet, Camphoraceous, Warm
- Odour Strength – Medium
- Grade – Therapeutic
- Blends well with - Balsam of Peru, Clary Sage, Clove bud, Cypress, Frankincense, Juniper Berry
- Industrial destination – Cosmetics, Perfumery, Aromatherapy, Pharma
- Country of Origin – India
- Method of Production: Steam Distillation