- Botanical Name - Citrus Reticulate
- Color and Appearance - Light pale yellowish mobile liquid
- Odor - Fresh sweet citrusy
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Country of Origin - India
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Main ingredients - A-Pinene,Myrcene,Limonene,Citronellal,Linalool,Neral
- Blends well with - Bergamot,Basil, Cinnamon,Clary Sage, Clove, Frankincense, Lavender,Lemon,Lime, Neroli.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Application - It is used to some degree as a modifier in colonges as a topnote Material in aldehydic perfumes. In flavours it is a popular modifier For orange and lemon-lime combination flavors.