Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides) Oil (Regular):
Vetiver is an ancient remedy within Ayurveda. In terms of Oriental medicine, Vetiver essential oil is cool and moist in energy. Vetiver essential oil is used for emotional grounding and stabilizing the emotions. Other well known traditional uses for Vetiver oil include application for arthritis symptoms due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Vetiver oil is also useful for the treatment of acne, anxiety and depression, hence the oil is well demanded from the cosmetic and medicinal industry. Because of its multi facet aromatic property, the Pure Vertiver Oil is widely used in Perfumery industry.
- Latin Name - Vetiveria Zizanoides
- Color and Appearance - Yellow brown viscous liquid
- Odor - Sweet earthy,balsamic woody
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Benzoic Acid,Vetiverol, Furfural,Vetivenol
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Blends well with - Bergamot,Cassie,Geranium,Ginger,Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon,Melissa, Patchouli, Sandalwood,Ylang Ylang.
- Application - Vetiver is used extensively in perfumery not only as a fixative not only as a fixative, but also as an odor contributor in bases such as fougere,chypre,modern woody-aldehydic or amber-aldehydic bases, oriental bases,moss and wood notes, rose bases etc.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry