Vetiver Oil | Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil:Vetiver is an ancient remedy within Ayurveda. In terms of Oriental medicine, Vetiver essential oil is cool and moist in energy. We do the production of Vetiver essential oil from the cultivated crop of vetiver via Steam Distillation method, the oil is wildy used for emotional grounding and stabilizing the emotions. Other well known traditional uses for Vetiver oil include application for arthritis symptoms due to its anti-inflammatory properties. The oil poses great Therapeutic and Aromatic values, due to which cosmetics, perfumery and aromatherapy industred always remain behind in sourcing quality vetiver Oil to get the product edege over comptition.
- Latin Name - Vetiveria Zizanoides
- Color and Appearance - Yellow brown viscous liquid
- Odor - Sweet earthy,balsamic woody
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country of Origin - India (South)
- Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Main ingredients - Benzoic Acid,Vetiverol, Furfural,Vetivenol
- Application - Vetiver is used extensively in perfumery not only as a fixative not only as a fixative, but also as an odor contributor in bases such as fougere,chypre,modern woody-aldehydic or amber-aldehydic bases, oriental bases,moss and wood notes, rose bases etc.
- Blends well with - Bergamot,Cassie,Geranium,Ginger,Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon,Melissa, Patchouli, Sandalwood,Ylang Ylang.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
Because of its multi facet aromatic property, the Pure Vertiver Oil is widely used in Perfumery industry.