Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata) Extra:
Ylang-Ylang means ‘flower of flowers’ and is so named because of its amazingly complex floral scent. It is used heavily in perfumery and often blended with other florals such as jasmine, rose and tuberose, but it is a captivating scent in its own right. The oil is considered to have aphrodisiac properties, yet its aromatherapy uses are generally indicated for stress-related disorders such as nervous tension, depression, insomnia, frigidity, and impotence.
- Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
- Color and Appearance: Light pale yellow mobile liquid
- Odor: Powerful and intensely sweet floral.
- Odour Strength: Medium
- Grade: Premium Cosmetic
- Country: India
- Method of Prodcution - Steam Distillation
- Main ingredients: Geraniol,Benzyl Acetate,Geranyl Acetate,Eugenol,Linalool.
- Application: In soap perfumes and in general perfumery as floral a ddit iveof extremely,versatile application.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Neroli,Grapefruit, Cedarwood,Eucalptus,Jasmine, Lavender,Opoponax,Petitgrain,Rosewood,Tuberose etc.
- Industrial destination: Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry