Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum):
Very penetrating oil via cold press from the seeds of pomegranate fruit. It is great oil to have in your cosmetic creations or as a stand-alone product to help nourish and develop healthy skin cell regeneration.
Pomegranate seed oil not only contains high levels of anti-oxidants that fight free radicals and skin aging, but the oil is also a potent source of punicic and ellagic acids. The oil may be used within most skin care formulas, including soap making, massage oils, facial care products, and other body care and cosmetic products. Only a small amount is needed within formulas to achieve beneficial results.
- Botanical Name: Punica Granatum
- Grade: Therapeutic
- Extraction Process: Cold Press
- Part Used: Seeds
- Origin: India
- Color: Pale Yellowish
- Blends Well with: Many Essential and Carrier oil
- Usage - Cosmetics, Toiletries, Beauty and skin care Products, Aromatherapy and Medicines
- Major Oil Properties - Anti-bacterial (acne), conditions, nourishing, restores the pH balance of skin, smoothing with anti-wrinkle properties; smoothes fine lines, deeply nourishes skin