Rosehip oil is very high in essential fatty acids and does wonders when it comes to fight against dry, weathered and dehydrated skin. It is also suitable for treating burns, scars and stretch marks, where there is some evidence that it helps to reduce pigmentation and raised scar tissue
Rosehip seed oil is truly an amazing product, light amber in color, it soaks into the skin so easily, and does not even leave a greasy residue behind. It works wonders on scars and is the predominant oil used for treating wrinkles and premature aging. It can be used in all fine skin care recipes. This oil may be used straight from the bottle as a moisturizer, or can be incorporated into a cream, lotion.
- Botanical Name: Rosa Rubiginosa
- Grade: Therapeutic
- Extraction Process: Cold Press
- Part Used: Seeds
- Origin: Spain
- Color: Orange to Reddish Orange
- Blends Well with: Many Essential and Carrier oil
- Usage - Cosmetics, Toiletries, Beauty and skin care Products, Aromatherapy .