Birch Tar Oil (Betula Alba):
Birch tar is made from the dry distillation of the bark of Birch trees. Apart from being rich with Smoky aroma used in Perfumery and Skin care products, People have been benefited from the restorative qualities of birch tar for centuries. Acne, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, dandruff, and itchy skin have all been successfully treated with birch tar, and because of the naturally occurring salicylic acid (an organic plant hormone) and methyl salicylate (an organic ester) in birch tar, it acts as a natural exfoliator that sloughs off dead skin and tones new skin.
It is widely used in cosmetics, Perfumery, Body and skin care products.
- Botanical Name - Betula Alba / Betulapendula
- Part Used - Bark
- Oil Grade –Therapeutic
- Color and Appearance – Brownish Liquid
- Odour Strength – Medium to strong
- Extraction Method – Dry Distillation
Aromatic Tone – Warm, Smoky
- Blends well with - Nagarmotha Oil, Balsam Oil, Gurjan, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Lavender Oil, Rose Oil and many more
- Application – Cosmetics, Perfumery, Personal Care, Skin Care, Beauty Care
- Industrial destination – Cosmetics, Perfumery, Toiletry, Aromatherapy
- Country - India