Pure Camphor Oil: (Colorless to light yellowish in color)
Camphor essential oil is extracted from the Cinnamomum Camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) of the Lauraceae family and is also known as true camphor, hon-sho, gum camphor, as well as Japanese and Formosa camphor.
- Latin Ref - Cinnamomum Camphora
- Pant Family - Lauraceae
- Origin - India
- Fragrance Note - Strong
- Plant Part - Wood
- Colour tone - Colorless to light Yellowish
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Blands well with - Olibanum, Ylang Ylang, Orange
- Used As - Deodorant, Soothing Agent, Skin Conditioner, Aphrodisiac, Muscle Relaxant.