Camphor Oil | Cinnamomum Camphora:
Camphor essential oil is extracted from the Cinnamomum Camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) of the Lauraceae family and is also known as true camphor, hon-sho, gum camphor, as well as Japanese and Formosa camphor.
Health and Skin benefits of camphor Essential Oil and its Properties:
- Latin Ref - Cinnamomum Camphora
- Pant Family - Lauraceae
- Origin - India
- Fragrance Note - Strong
- Plant Part - Wood
- Colour tone - Colorless to light Yellowish
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Blands well with - Olibanum, Ylang Ylang, Orange
- Used As - Deodorant, Soothing Agent, Skin Conditioner, Aphrodisiac, Muscle Relaxant.
You may also like