Lemon Oil Cold Press | Citrus Limonum Linn:
Lemon essential oil Citrus Limonum comes from the lemon tree, a small evergreen tree with glossy leaves, fragrant white flowers, and yellow fruit that is produced all year. The essential oil can be diluted and applied directly to the skin or diffused into the air and inhaled. It is a common ingredient in various skin and aromatherapy products.
- Botanical Name - Citrus Limonum Linn
- Odor - Fresh and sweet odor,truly reminiscent of the ripe peel.
- Color and Appearance - Pale yellow to yellow thin mobile liquid
- Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Raw Material - Peel
- Certification - MSDS, COA
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Country - India
- Extraction Process - Cold Expression.
- Usage - Fine Cosmetics, Perfumery, Toiletries and Aromatherapy
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Ecualptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Labdanum, Mandarine, Neroli, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Vetiver.
Lemon Essential Oil Usage:
Flavoring Agent: Cold-pressed lemon oil is commonly used as a natural flavoring agent in food and beverages.
Cleaning Solution: Lemon oil is a popular ingredient in natural cleaning solutions due to its ability to kill germs and bacteria on surfaces. Adding a few drops of lemon oil to a cleaning solution can help to leave surfaces fresh and clean.
Skincare: Lemon oil is often used in skincare products for its natural cleansing and clarifying properties. It can help to reduce excess oil and improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin.
Hair Care: Lemon essential oil is also used in hair care products to add shine and improve hair health.
Aromatherapy: The fresh and citrusy scent of cold-pressed lemon oil makes it a popular ingredient in aromatherapy. It can help to uplift and invigorate the mind, reduce stress, and promote mental clarity.